Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Independant girl

We were given this jacket as a baby gift for McKenzie last winter. It is a size 18 months and almost fits! Should do her through this winter. If today was anything to go by that should start right about NOW! Can't believe I had to put her in a winter jacket in Sept.
We stopped by to eat lunch with Daddy. After lunch little Miss Independant decided that she had things to do and people to see. She wants to move so bad. It is not far off...scary thought.
"Did you see this chair Mom?"
"Looks sound."
"Fabric seems to be in good shape."
"Good enough to hug, Mom!"
After our chair inspection McKenzie decided to use it to take a snack break. Love the crossed legs.
"I got it Mom. Just let go."
"What you lookin' at?"
After stopping in to see Daddy, McKenzie and I went shopping and came home with this new rug for the living room floor. Much nicer to play on than just tile.



No comments: