Okay so I know they say that you can never really get rid of anything on a computer but I thought I had done a really good job on these pics...however...I managed to find them. Here are some pics from this morning and one from the other day. Hope you enjoy. 19 for your viewing pleasure.
Taken the other day - snack time - goldfish crackers and juice while spying on the neighbours.

Saying goodbye to Daddy, as he is off to work.

Reading my book

Oooh Scary part.

That's better...they all live happily ever after.

This toy tastes good Shelby and Maks...thanks for letting me use it. (by the way we really should return this to Maks next time we see you Kari)

This pic is for my mom. Even though McKenzie is not actually sucking her thumb in this picture the hand position must bring back some memories for you mom.

I will have you all know that this mirror looked clean to the naked eye as I had cleaned it yesteday with windex...once I saw this I was grossed out.

Busy girl on the move.

Got to read another book now.

It's getting good...better sit up.

Let's go visit the baby in the much cleaner mirror. I had to get up and reclean the mirror. Used a damp paper towel and then a dry one ... no windex...so much cleaner.

Our tall baby girl

Coming to get Mom

WAIT ... what's that coming on TV

I'll be back later Mom

Gotta watch my show now.
No comments:
Post a Comment