Sunday, December 28, 2008

Eating

I had run some errands this afternoon and Mike and I had not had lunch yet so I picked us up some OPA on the way home. McKenzie was still napping when I got home so we sat down together on the sofa and started to eat. Halfway done and McKenzie woke up. I went up and brought her down to join us. Well for those of you who know McKenzie you are aware that you do not calmily sit in front of her and eat without sharing. Mike and I started giving her small pieces of pita bread, chicken, rice and potato. She had already had her lunch but happily sat between us eating. Mike finished and started cleaning up while I finished up with McKenzie. I picked up the last 1/4 of pita bread and broke off a small piece for McKenzie and held it out. She looked at me...looked at the bread...and grabbed the large 1/4 piece out of my hand. She started biting and chewing away and ATE THE WHOLE THING. It was very cute. I took some video of this and of her talking on the phone but I can't seem to get it to load...I think that it is too large. Enjoy the pictures though.















No comments: