Thursday, January 8, 2009

5/120 - walking...almost

Such a big girl walking around. Not quite on her own yet but she does pretty good with a little support.
Carpet is a bit of a speed bump and requires a lot of effort on her part to make the transition from tile.
She also frequently runs into furniture...curse of a small house.
Sometimes it's just easier to "walk" on her knees.
She has learned how to sit herself on this chair...still not quite a smooth process.

My mom taught me to make freezer jam this summer. She saved me some raspberries and strawberries and brought them over and this is the first batch of jam (raspberry) that I ever made all by myself...watch out Martha...here I come!

2 comments:

Kari said...

uh oh....don't let Lawrence know you have home made Jam!!! Very cute pics of McKenzie walking.

Anonymous said...

I looooooves freezer jam!