So my mom told me when she checked my blog after I posted the horsey ride video there was an inappropriate content warning. I don't see it when I check it but if anyone took offense to that then I think they will really take offense to this!
McKenzie spilled some food on her shirt during morning snack and more during lunch so after she was done eating I whipped off her shirt so I could change it but before I could blink, let alone think of getting her another shirt, she was off like a shot streakin' around (literally). Mike and I thought it was so cute so we snapped a few shots - note her new sneakers she really moves in them!
I apologize in advance to the 16 year old that she will one day become that these pictures exist.
McKenzie spilled some food on her shirt during morning snack and more during lunch so after she was done eating I whipped off her shirt so I could change it but before I could blink, let alone think of getting her another shirt, she was off like a shot streakin' around (literally). Mike and I thought it was so cute so we snapped a few shots - note her new sneakers she really moves in them!
I apologize in advance to the 16 year old that she will one day become that these pictures exist.
Should I go upstairs?
No comments:
Post a Comment