Wednesday, July 1, 2009

76/120 - Bon Fete Canada

There, I'm officially bi-lingual. Um or not! So what did I do on my mid-week day off from work...I went to work of course. I may have a problem!?! I took McKenzie with me and we went to my office as they had some large boxes there II needed for some packing I wanted to do in our spare room/office. When we got there we saw that my friend Jenien was also in the office so McKenzie had a nice visit with Aunty Jenien.
Pretty quite Canada Day otherwise. McKenzie and I went to the park after she woke up from her nap and just puttered around otherwise. Mike worked on insulating the basement. Hope you all had a more interesting Canada Day then we did! McKenzie did wear her Canada Day shirt though. It has a large red heart on it ...see above...and the heart is made up of red maple leaves. She has an outfit for every occasion!

No comments: