Saturday, November 14, 2009

9 - I love New York

Mike's Aunt Mary brought this shirt back from New York for McKenzie. It was so cute I could not wait the few years it would take for her to fit it, so today I put it on her with a pair of leggings and a long sleeve t-shirt and Voila! We have a shirt dress.
This evening McKenzie was determined to play with Harley. Here she is showing him how to draw.
Here she is trying to play BOO with him which involves running at the person/thing you are saying it to and yelling BOO. I am sure you can all guess HOW MUCH Harley LOVED this game.
Since that did not go over well she reverted to showing him her drawing.


She kept trying to hug him too but she comes toward him so quickly that he doesn't really like that either. She is determined though so I think she will win in the end.

No comments: