Finally got McKenzie some sand for her sandbox. She was very excited to go out tonight and play in it after dinner.
"By the power of greyskull..."
She loves filling this little seahorse full of sand and then dumping him all over herself.
Action shot taken just before she found the dead mouse in the yard that one of the dogs killed earlier today...my money's on Zoe. She was VERY upset that I made her go in and wash her hands right away and not keep touching it.
Okay, I will take any help and suggestions there are out there. McKenzie has perma-plumbers crack. She is sooooo long in the body that her pants fit her like low riders no matter the size I buy and she is wearing a size 4 shirt so it sits long on her AND I have her in both boy short and breif style panties so they don't fit ridiculously low but still no matter the outfit - crack. Other than only dressing her in dresses can anyone think of something I can try?
McKenzie got a butterfly net that came with bug catching containers and tweezers (clearance rack at superstore when I got playsand) and she had a blast trying to catch ants and finally decided that rocks were easier to catch and put in the containers.
Now it is raining so we are watching the Wiggles. SUPER FUN.
No comments:
Post a Comment