Saturday, January 1, 2011

356 out of 365

Well I had the right numbers but in the wrong order.
9 days short of the goal.
Here is the final picture from 2010.
We went over to Mike's Aunt Anne's house last night for tea and goodies. We had not had a chance to get together with her in quite some time so it was nice to have a little visit.
McKenzie "volunteered" to help her open her presents from us for Christmas.
I have received a lot of comments about how this blog is called "McKenzie's Moments" but not all the pictures are of her. I actually started another blog in order to do my 365 posts there and leave this one for only pictures of McKenzie.
Now I am unsure since many of my 365 posts (or 356 if you want to get technical are of McKenzie.
I will decide what I am doing and let you know with today's post.

No comments: