Well some news first I think. McKenzie took her first real Frankenstein like steps while holding my hands to get to Daddy and to make sure it was not a fluke we switched and she "walked" back to Mommy while holding onto Daddy. She also crawled exactly 3 steps this afternoon and was crawling up and down the tub tonight but she has to be in exactly the right mood to attempt it apparently!
I have also captured some photos I thought I would share of our resident food critic. Tonight for dinner we had home made Ham and Cheese Calzones with Chocolate Cupcakes for dessert. Mike and I enjoyed it all...and the food critic...well...see for yourself....
I have also captured some photos I thought I would share of our resident food critic. Tonight for dinner we had home made Ham and Cheese Calzones with Chocolate Cupcakes for dessert. Mike and I enjoyed it all...and the food critic...well...see for yourself....





No comments:
Post a Comment