Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today was a good day!

Today was a good day! McKenzie slept through the night for the second night in a row. Mike got up with her and I slept in to try and fight off my cold. McKenzie had a good long morning nap and woke up happy. We went out and found a new entertainment centre which we ordered. (should be here anytime from 2 to 14 weeks - nice that they can narrow it down that way!) Went to lunch at Humpty's where they have free options for toddlers so McKenzie ate free. Lunch was very good. Then off to recycling and dropped Mike and McKenzie off for a nap...at least one of them for sure. I got groceries and then a lazy afternoon. McKenzie had another good long nap and then watched Monsters Inc with Daddy while I made dinner. After dinner, a bath and a little play and, well, that brings us to now. Really good day, got things done and lots of time to relax. Love that in a Sunday. Here are a couple of pics of McKenzie at lunch and watching Monsters Inc.
Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments: