McKenzie and I went over to Mikayla's house for a playdate today. We had to miss Mikayla's first birthday on the 14th as McKenzie had a runny and sneezy nose and I did not want to risk getting anyone sick.
Here are a few pics of the girls playing.





When we came home we had lunch with Mike and Duane and McKenzie went down for a nap. I went down to see the subfloor. They were almost done laying it. It took a little longer than they thought it would as the area by our drain for the furnace etc is really sloped.
Here is a pic of how much they had to build up the floor for level.

The floor.

It went down really fast - they started Friday morning and by Saturday afternoon they were done. Next weekend is framing!
2 comments:
looking great mike looking great, I meant you Lisa and Mckenzie, just joking, hope all will look tremendousswer
Basement looks really good. She seems so grown up now with Mikahla. I won my car insurance money tonight at the casino - not bad for 2 years in a row eh!!!
Post a Comment