Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday Party fun

McKenzie went to her friend Owen's 2nd birthday this afternoon. It was at the Southland Leisure centre Kinderroom. They had a large climbing gym and a couple of small teeter totters and some blocks. McKenzie spent most of her time picking up the blocks and handing them to various parents. She did try the climing gym a few times but did not enjoy the slide to get off of it.
What is that!
I think I like this one better.

Maybe I'll try this thing.

Up and up...

...and more up.

Not so sure about this!

Nope, I don't like this one little bit!!!
Ashlynn, Owen's sister, is 4 and sat at the bottom every time McKenzie tried the slide and encouraged her to go and then if she was upset at the bottom tickled her until she smiled. Such a good girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McKenzie is just like her mother! I remember a little girl who did not like the rides at the fair or Disneyland!! MOM