Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter morning. The Easter Bunny did manage to find McKenzie even though we were not at home. Here are a few pictures of the last couple of days.
What happens if....

...I stand up! Ooooh I make Grandma and Daddy jump. That's what!

Hanging out with Grandma and Great-Grandma at Great-Grandma's 80th Birthday Party.
This is a pic of Great-Grandma Hellen, her sister Hazel (seated), Grandma Jacquie and her cousin Dan and Dan's granddaughter Meesha and ME!

Watching the birdies with Grandma.

Clapping as they fly from the telephone wire past the window.

Easter Morning. Harley was aching to help McKenzie open her gifts. That dog loves to open presents.

Yeah CHOCOLATE!

Hope everyone has a great Easter day.
2 comments:
Too cute! I'm glad you guys had a great easter! All the best!
I WAS WATCHING THE BIRDIES TONIGHT DURING SUPPER AND IT WAS JUST NOT THE SAME - GRANDMA
Post a Comment