Saturday, April 18, 2009

47/120 - Cutie pie and a new haircut

Mommy has a new haircut...what...you thought it would be McKenzie??!!
(Yes Mom, I know I look a LOT like you)
While Mommy had her haircut, Daddy and Duane worked in the basement finishing all the walls...Yeah a furnace room!

Someone stole Mommy's drink box.

Hey this is more fun then my sippy cup...it comes apart and I can fling the juice around!

Back to the sippy cup and her new colouring book from her trip to jail. McKenzie was with her babysitter, Shelby, and Shelby's family today while I was having my haircut and they went on a field trip to the downtown jail. Apparently, McKenzie was charming the cops...you go honey!

Cute.

On the move.
Wearing her bling and playing with her "lipstick" from her fisher price purse.

You could use a little more colour Mommy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your call - guess where we were? We came out up $45 so that was good - paid for supper and the few groceries we bought! Love MOM