Whew! McKenzie here, boy did I have a busy night tonight. Yesterday, Mom and Dad took me to this store with TONS of toys. It was sooooo fun. Then they made me leave. When we got home though, I saw that Mom and Dad had brought home one of the boxes from that coool store. Tonight Dad opened that box and started doing stuff with these pokey things. He looked like he was having a hard time so I decided I had better help him.

After awhile Mom took me inside and we left Dad working on the thing so I could have some dinner. While I was eating, Mom kept fiddling with the top of my head. I kept reaching up to try and tell what she was doing and then she would say NOOOOOOO! It was so funny when she said that so I kept doing it and boy did it make me laugh every time she said NO.

Then I got a little tired of the game but Mom didn't take my subtle hints so I had to be a little more blunt!

After dinner Mom took me back outside and Dad was done with the thing. Boy was I suprised. It was that fun thing they had me ride around on in the store. They kept calling it my "bike" so I guess that is what it is. Mom said they need to get me a "helmet"...whatever that is but I convinced them to let me take it for a spin. After all I didn't help Dad with all of it and I needed to be sure he did it right.

Boy was it fun!

After that we came inside and I needed a snack to regain my energy. I was such a good girl that Mom and Dad let me have a chocolate pudding. Yummo!

Can't get enough.

Hey! Where did it all go?

Now it's off to bed. Or at least that's what Mom and Dad say. It's 10pm and I am in my crib just hanging out talking to all my animals. We're having so much fun! Who needs sleep. Talk to you all soon!
1 comment:
I love it!!! You should be an editor Lisa! Love the "Pebbles" look too!! She is soooo cute!! Love Grandma
Post a Comment