So who knew that having had braces for 7 years and having to shave my corn on the cob for those 7 years would come in soooo handy when I had kids. McKenzie, like her mom, loves corn and especially on the cob. We have to shave it for her though but thought we would give her the cob tonight just to see what she would do. I did need a blog post after all!
What is it?

I don't know if I should be touching this Mom?

After dinner she wanted to see the shaved cob after watching me have some so I let her try it out as there were still a few kernels on it.
It was like this right Mom?

Ooops ...

...guess I didn't get all the silk off.

Failing to get anything of substance from the cob McKenzie decided to gnaw on the stalk on the end...YUM!

Maybe not so tasty after all!
1 comment:
SHE LOOKS LIKE MY GRANDMA - NO TEETH!! BUT SHE IS STILL SOOOO CUTE!! LOVE GRANDMA
Post a Comment