Sunday, July 19, 2009

82/120 - Experts recommend...

So I know experts recommend limiting or not letting young children watch TV. But really! Come on! I was raised being allowed to watch TV and I did well in school, play nicely with others (most days) and have no plans to go on a serial killing spree so I don't think I turned out so bad. We do let McKenzie watch TV. More than some and less than some - I am sure.

Here are a few of her favourite TV watching spots lately.
Sitting on the floor in front of her comfy chair.
Laying on the couch with her juice and a snack if she can convince us to get her one! Just change the sippy cup for a beer bottle and Al Bundy here we come...hmm...maybe we do need to reconsider this TV thing!
Cheeese! McKenzie has started putting her fingers in here ears. She just seems to do it randomly and for no reason. I checked and they are clean. No loud noises or any "reason" I can tell that she is doing it. She does like to talk a lot when she has them in there though so I am thinking maybe she just likes how things echo differently when your ears are plugged. Any thoughts blog followers????
Just so you don't think she only watches TV here are a few from our horsey riding today.
This would have been super cute but she was in motion and the camera "morphed" away part of her head!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GRANDMA THINKS SHE JUST LIKES TO SHOW OFF WHAT SHE LEARNED (THE EAR THING)!! wHAT A LITTLE CUTIE - LOVE THE SHOES!