Saturday, September 4, 2010

246 - Baby clothes

Dinner check in. Mike really liked it. I thought it was pretty good. McKenzie said she liked it and then said she didn't and didn't eat much of it so I guess we have mixed reviews on it.
Can you believe she used to fit into this??
A friend of mine in Vernon, just had a very tiny baby girl, Avery Jewel, 3lbs 14 oz, 6 weeks early. Avery is doing very well and Jenny is coming along. I went to Huckleberries and picked her up some preamie clothes.
McKenzie at 8lbs, 12 oz would never have fit into any of them; though she wanted to try tonight.
I don't know if it is tacky to give clothes from a second hand store as a baby gift but I hope she doesn't think so. They are all in amazing shape and at just under 4lbs I figure she may actually wear them for a few weeks to a few months.

No comments: