Monday, September 6, 2010

248 - late summer or early fall afternoon???

It has been fairly yucky this weekend and we had a slight reprieve today. I spent this morning at my aunt's learning how to make perogies.
This afternoon, McKenzie and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and go outside.
Here are some pictures that we took of our afternoon.
This is a mushroom that McKenzie picked for me.
Pointing out all the bees and flies to me.
She picked me this flower too.
Do you think we need to cut our grass....you almost can't see her boots!
Through the jungle grass.
Picking more flowers.
Another "baby" mushroom McKenzie picked for me.
It's soooo cute.
Wearing one of her flowers.
McKenzie likes to pick me flowers and then "plant" them in the boarder of this planter.
My petunia's did fairly well this year.
Do you remember when you thought you were the fastest thing in the world when you ran...
....before you learned that perhaps you weren't and just enjoyed the feel of the wind as you ran?
I love watching her run.
Chasing Mommy
I'll be right back, 'K Mommy?
Some of McKenzie's pictures from this afternoon.




No comments: