Been a bit busy and feeling rather dreadful...this cold has settled in for the winter I think...so fell behind on posts. My apologies.
a
336 - Friday December 10
Cookie Exchange Night - The gals from the bowling team and some friends got together at Kim's house for a cookie exchange. She and her husband have turned the basement into a Tiki Bar. Coolest thing EVER!
Here are some random shots from the Tiki Bar.


This hula dancer reminded me of my Dad. What?! you may say. Well he has a shirt from Hawaii declaring him an official Bikini inspector. I am not even sure there is a hula girl on it but every time I see one I think of him. I have ever since I was a kid.
This picture of Elvis made me think of my mom who is a huge fan.
All in their basement...too cool.
Hand carved by Aubrey.
Our bartender for the evening...Aubrey.My Christmas Party
So sick but stuck it out. Was an alright time. Not any good pics from the party as it was a fairly bland environment but here are a few of me looking glamourous.
Front view.
Back View.
Full view.Miss McKenzie looking cute as a bugs ear brushing her teeth for bed.
Meet Pauley the Christmas Dog. Santa gave her Pauley when we went to see him today. McKenzie had her choice of stuffed animals but wanted "Pauley". He doesn't really look that much like Pauley (My brother's dog) but she's happy.
Meet Pauley the Christmas Dog. Santa gave her Pauley when we went to see him today. McKenzie had her choice of stuffed animals but wanted "Pauley". He doesn't really look that much like Pauley (My brother's dog) but she's happy.Crazy Bowling
Tonight was fun bowling for Christmas. First game was crazy bowling.
Here are some of the nutty things we had to do.





No comments:
Post a Comment