McKenzie is transitioning into her big girl bed. She has been getting up in the mornings and coming in to say hi.
A much nicer way to wake up than an alarm, until...yesterday she came in at 6am. Did anyone tell her I am on vacation here?!? I don't know if it was right or not but I was so tired I just lifted her into bed beside me and fell back asleep as soon as she did. (I think she fell asleep out of boredom cause there was nothing to do with both Mike and I half asleep just lying there.)
This morning she came in at 4:45am. Both Mike and I had trouble falling asleep the night before and last glanced at the clock at 1:30ish and now she is there at 4:45AM. I tried to pick her up in the bed again but this time she was on to me and started touching my face and naming all the places she touched so I couldn't just lie there. I took her back into her improvised room (we are in the process of finishing hers) and I could hear her playing and knocking to get out. Knocking progressed to banging on the door but no crying so I went back to sleep. I guess she got tired of trying cause when I did wake up later I peeked in and this is what I found...
1 comment:
I GUESS SLEEP IS SLEEP ANYWHERE! mom
Post a Comment