My multi-tasking daughter. Watching TV, holding Lambie, her juice, and a candle she found the other day and carts around the house all while farting like a trucker (no offence to any truckers out there).

Yeah...Laundry room has walls and a floor and the washing machine and dryer are hooked up so I can do laundry again.

If you ever find yourself dreading laundry just unplug your washing machine and dryer for a week or so and watch the laundry pile up knowing
you can't do laundry... you will soon be SOOOO happy to have it back you will run to the laundry room...okay maybe not run but still I was happy to have it set back up.

Not a real wood floor for those of you out there thinking we are nuts to put wood floors in a basement laundry room. It is a vinyl flooring that comes in laminate like planks that you snap/stick together. Mike put it down yesterday evening. Looks really good.
1 comment:
Listening to Lou Bagga while I check out the blog!! Laundry room lookks great!! Glad you can use the machines again. Floor looks very professional Mike. Grandaughter looks cute as usual even if she is multi-talking!! I taught her that!! MOM
Post a Comment