Monday, January 25, 2010

25 - Baby Girl

Talked to my mom tonight to tell her that I heard an expert on the radio today and I was right that she should not be eating expired food. Yogurt one or two days past due not so bad...the cheese whiz 2 years past it's best before date should probably be retired! She made a request that tonight I get a picture of her baby girl so ...
...then I realized this is who she meant!
Just kidding, I clued in when she told me to get her to say Hi to Grandma. I tried Mom but she only had eyes for her dark chocolate ice cream and blueberries.

Mmmm bedtime snack. I actually don't like this ice cream or blueberries but she thinks it is great so more power to her.

After dinner we went out and got a few things we needed.
A new laundry basket (need)
Dryer balls (need)
New books for everyone (super duper need)
**Mommy got 2 books because she reads faster than anyone else.**


Bed time for McKenzie, then I watched Castle and now it is off to bed for me.

No comments: