Friday, January 29, 2010

29 - Spring is in the air...

...or at least the stores! My friend Jenien and I popped into a few stores today and when we were in Old Navy saw they had some super cute kids clothes out for spring. Jenien, ever the indulging aunt, bought McKenzie two pairs of new shoes and a cute t-shirt and a pair of light weight pants that can be rolled up into capris.
Couldn't decide which pic I liked better.
In this one her feet just look so "floppy"
but this one shows the shoe better.
They are runners with real laces but a zipper on the side so it is easier to get her into them.
I actually have to take the shoes and shirt back. The shirt has a small stain which we did not see in the store and the shoes just fit her so I will need to get 8's instead.
Hope she grows into her feet!


No comments: