Thursday, September 3, 2009

104/120 - Happy Birthday to Daddy

Yesterday was Mike's birthday. I had to work but it sounds like he had a nice day with McKenzie. We had a nice BBQ steak dinner and stuffed potatoes for dinner with fresh corn on the cob...YUM. After dinner he opened his presents and then we walked over to the fountain. I was under strict instructions to take no pictures...oops.
McKenzie kept wanting to go into the water but kept running away from it. We ended up playing over in the playground area. The little girl in the background of the fountain is Mary and she came over and played with McKenzie and tried to show her how to run in the fountain and got her to climb on the jungle gym and pushed her on the swing. McKenzie thought she was a blast.
Mike does not love cake. He much prefers pie so for his birthday I made him a chocolate cream and cool whip pie. Tonight when I got home from work this is the vision I walked in the door to.
McKenzie quite liked the pie. Mike took this picture of her eating it and the below video.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE COMPUTER FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS - MISSED THIS - SHE IS CUTER WHEN SHE HAS A DIRTY FACE! OUR PHONE IS OUT OF ORDER AGAIN FOR 2-3 MORE DAYS PROBABLY. CALL ON ONE OF OUR CELL PHONES IF YOU NEED US. LOVE MOM