What happens when you don't get enough pictures of someone on their blog??
You make a play-date and take your own!
To be more precise...McKenzie and I only really saw the Indigo kids section.
We walked in the door, I was just looking around when I heard "WHAT'S THAT?!?!?" and she was off and running for the back of the store. When we got there I think McKenzie had a blast. For those that haven't spent an entire hour in the kids section, they have a lot of toys, books and fun chairs set up everywhere for the kids to play with. McKenzie didn't know where to start and ran from one thing to another played for a few minutes and was off again.


Come back here chalk ... I wasn't done drawing yet!

Maks really took to this shopping cart and wheeled it all over the kids section and even out into the other parts of the store. McKenzie did not go into the other parts of the store. It looked nice as we were racing by to the kids section and the till area was nice other than that I can not say for sure.
Playing with the train table.
Maks also enjoyed the train table.
Playing together...sort of.
This giant teacup was a huge hit. Maks and McKenzie both kept going in and out. It is stationary but they got the biggest kick out of it. McKenzie kept herself busy for about 10 min with a game she invented. She would go around the side, reach up and toss that purple ball into the teacup and then race around to the opening to get the ball out of the teacup. If anyone got in her way she gave a quick elbow. If anyone tried to take her ball she gave them a quick elbow...hmm maybe basketball is in her future?!?
Come back here chalk ... I wasn't done drawing yet!
Maks really took to this shopping cart and wheeled it all over the kids section and even out into the other parts of the store. McKenzie did not go into the other parts of the store. It looked nice as we were racing by to the kids section and the till area was nice other than that I can not say for sure.
1 comment:
WHAT KIND OF STORE IS IT? SEE MY COMMENTS ON THE VIDEO TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ME. MOM
Post a Comment