Mike's dad and two of his aunts came over for dinner this evening. I forgot to take any pictures. Ooops.
Afterward, we decided to have an ice cream cone. McKenzie joined us for her first solo ice cream cone.
Afterward, we decided to have an ice cream cone. McKenzie joined us for her first solo ice cream cone.
Yeah, look what I have.
A little further into the process. She finished the whole thing, cone and all, all by herself.
While everyone was here we set up a tent I had won a few years ago. We had never set it up but thought perhaps we could use this as her "playhouse" until we can afford to build her a proper one. She had a lot of fun going into it and coming back out.
Special request. Mike is working on rebuilding our fence and my mom asked to see pictures of the progress. So this is the side closest to the dog area. You can see the new gate by the mailboxes.
No comments:
Post a Comment