Sunday, September 20, 2009

112/120 - looking cute and a neat gadget

I loved this little outfit when I first saw it. I knew she would look so cute in it and she does.
Someone commented that in the last family album I did up from Dec 08 to June 09 McKenzie was never in the same outfit twice...perhaps she does have too many clothes?!?

NAAAAHHHH. She's too cute to have too many clothes. Love how mischievious she looks in this picture.

Here she is showing off her newest boo boo. A scraped up chin and slightly fat lip to go with her black eye. Mike and I had a small miscommunication when we were swinging her in the parking lot yesterday. She let go of his hand and I didn't know it so I basically whipped her to the ground. Oops!! At least the eye is fading fast so she doesn't look quite as bad as she could.
Found this neat little thing yesterday. It is a little wind up car for the fridge. You wind it up and then it will climb up or down the fridge. I could say I bought it for McKenzie but really I just wanted to see it in action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES, SHE DOES LOOK CUTE - WHAT IS WRONG WITH LOTS OF CLOTHES??? I ALSO LIKE THE TOY AND THE CHIN. TALK TO YOU - MOM