I need to work on the focus but here is a picture of McKenzie's pedicure.

I am using this as one of the ways to entice McKenzie to use the potty. When she sat on the potty today we painted her nails a light pink and I found these nail stickers that are pink and purple flowers. Once the nail polish was dry she got to pick a flower out for each big toe. She enjoys whipping her socks off to show everyone now!
2 comments:
Hey! I can't believe she sat still for you while you painted her toe nails. Peyton has no patience and wants to touch it right away. For the skates, we bought Bob skates, you can buy them at WalMart. They strap onto their boots. It was the only thing we could find small enough for this year as the rest start at size 8. We used her bike helmet, but wish we bought a hockey helmet with a full mask. They fall forward really easily! but maybe next year as we don't let go yet. I'm also very impressed with McKenzie's painting ability! Very artsy!
you are so clever Lisa. We just never thought of such things in your day! Good luck with the potty! MOM
Post a Comment