Some of you may remember that I made a request for words or phrases to include in my posts this year. Here is my first link to the list I was given. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. After dinner we went into town (my parents and I) and went to their favourite place...The Casino. Mom gave me $20 to gamble with which I turned into $0.03. She turned her $20 into $26. She showed me one of her lucky machines and gave me the ticket for the $26. I entered my $26.03 into the machine and turned it into $50...I cashed in and had to keep it somewhere safe...
I am rarely lucky on the machines...blackjack I can usually turn a small profit at least but the machines are another story so I will take my $10 with glee.
1 comment:
AWESOME! can't wait to see the rest of my long list!
Post a Comment