Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26 - Greasy hair and new furniture

Here is McKenzie doing one of her favourite things. Drawing/colouring. Her hair looks a little greasy because last night I doused it with baby oil. She seems to have a patch of cradle cap back. Mike washed it this morning but it is still quite greasy. Does any one know at what age she should stop having this reaccure? Should I be concerned. She seems to get it once a year around this time. Should I be taking her to a doctor?
Mike and I have been looking and looking for a table that is no more than 24 inches tall, more than 24 inches wide and no more than 16 inches deep for a side table beside the sectional downstairs...yeah it was almost impossible. Today i stopped in Home Sense and they had a ton of new furniture in. None that were quite right and just as i was leaving I spot three trunks of varying sizes. I borrowed a tape measure from customer service and thought it might work. Took the largest one home and voila...table!



5 comments:

heather said...

Any thought that it might be allergies? Any history in the family? Could just be extreme dryness, we are having a very dry winter.

Anonymous said...

It could also be dryness from soap. When you rinse her hair off in the tub - it may not all be rinsing out. MOM

Anonymous said...

To get the grease out from the baby oil rub baby powder in her hair and scalp when it is still dry before shampooing it.
Bobbie

Lisa said...

Thanks Bobbie!

Lisa said...

Thanks Bobbie!