So if someone was doing a 365 challenge, not saying I am, and they are sick and take pictures but don't post until the next day, does that still count for the 365 challenge, which I am not confirming I am attempting?
First we read...
...took our blocks for a walk... ...and then played with the boat.
When McKenzie says "Let's Play!" she means let's go downstairs. And this is why. She loves playing down there.
if someone was, and I am not saying you are,embarking on a Project 365, the name of the game is to take a picture each day but it is not required that you post each day (but it is the way I keep motivated and on track)
I have taken a picture every day for the last 2 years and 5 days and strive to post each day but it is not always possible (illness, camping, computer issues etc...).
Not that I am saying you are doing a project 365, but if you were, congratulations & good luck!
Go for it - if you are too busy, we all understand - we were there once and you have so much on the go with your life! Love the Grandma phone call! Did not Cry! Grandma
2 comments:
if someone was, and I am not saying you are,embarking on a Project 365, the name of the game is to take a picture each day but it is not required that you post each day (but it is the way I keep motivated and on track)
I have taken a picture every day for the last 2 years and 5 days and strive to post each day but it is not always possible (illness, camping, computer issues etc...).
Not that I am saying you are doing a project 365, but if you were, congratulations & good luck!
Go for it - if you are too busy, we all understand - we were there once and you have so much on the go with your life! Love the Grandma phone call! Did not Cry! Grandma
Post a Comment