Just a question I was wondering about since I am about 12 posts away from my yearly goal; should I stop at 120 or keep going?
As if I could stop.
As my friend DeeAnn commented last night on her blog, I am all about the positive feedback. I love it when anyone comments on posts. Don't feel you have to post a comment but if all you strong silent types wanted to; it would be great...I'm just saying!
Here's McKenzie relaxing after a hard day at work...scratch that...here's McKenzie after a day of making us work hard...yeah that's more like it.
She really wanted to sit on my lap and play with the computer. I did not want her to so tried to distract her. Here she is ... trance like watching...
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. My friend Daphne said her little guy Owen (2.5yrs old) loves this show. We saw it on TV the other day and McKenzie seemed to enjoy it so I looked up their web site and you can watch episodes online.
Apparently this episode was getting really good.
2 comments:
I vote for keep going. I find your posts very entertaining and to be honest you are in the habit now, best to just keep on going!
I CAN ALMOST SEE THE FENCE - I WANT FENCE PICS! KEEP ON GOING LIKE DEANN SAID. ALSO, SUCH A CUTIE PIE!! LOVE MOM
Post a Comment