Wednesday, June 9, 2010

159 - First Foray Out with NO DIAPERS

We made our first out of house trip last night. McKenzie asked all weekend to go and visit Maks. Last night, Daddy was exhausted after working on potty training all day with her without that second pair of hands to help so I thought we could make them both happy and go visit Maks.
For those of you who don't know him, this is Maks. One of McKenzie's boyfriends.
Cute
Infectious laugh
Silly
Gardener
Bundle of energy
Sweet
Kind Hearted
Technologically Minded
That's what I think of when I think of Maks.
This picture didn't look like much on my phone but when I put it on the computer I noticed how Maks was using "the force" in the background to make McKenzie appear blurry...no wonder I was having trouble getting a picture of her yesterday.
McKenzie did very well at their house. She was having a blast playing. She did not ask to go pee but it had been awhile so I had her try and Maks was very excited about McKenzie using the potty. He clapped and cheered for her loudest of all. I don't know how McKenzie felt about peeing for an audience but she didn't have an accident and that's what counts.

No comments: