Saturday, June 12, 2010

163 - Carnival for ALS

This is McKenzie showing us her muscles this morning.
Last night Kari called and asked if McKenzie and I would like to go with Maks and herself to a carnival at her school. The students organized a carnival with all proceeds going toward ALS. After nap time we packed up and headed to Airdrie.
Riding the bouncy horses.

MacKenzie showing Maks and McKenzie how to bounce the BIG basketball.
McKenzie loved rolling this ball all around.
I was a little scared of this next one but the kids loved it!
Apparently hitting bat to ball requires a rebel yell.
Maks taking his turn.

Bouncy house fun.
I'm busy trying to stay upright, Mom.
Snack break. Thank goodness one of the girls at work gave us this wagon last week. It was a must have to get around today.
We've seen it all, done it all and gotten the balloon flower...time to go home!
The kids had a blast and I had to get in on the action a few times to help them out.
McKenzie used her first port-a-potty..."Stinky."
I got to see what it would be like to have twins while Kari was manning one of the stations for a bit...thank goodness we didn't...Very busy.
Thanks for inviting us Aunty Kari.

No comments: