Best part of the Okanagan - getting fresh fruit and vegetables at the fruit stand. I love going to the fruit stands, always have. They are a treasure trove for young and old alike.
Playing with the macro setting on my camera and mom's garden beds.
I love some of the neat things my mom does in her gardening every year.
Yum...carrots fresh from the ground.
Supper bound.
Hmmm, I know the best part of a garden is eating things freshly picked but you may want to let us cut up the pepper and clean out the seeds first McKenzie.
Searching for peas.
Grandpa was salmon fishing at the coast and got home on Saturday so we gave him his birthday presents on Saturday night.McKenzie picked out this box for him all by herself. We went to the dollar store and I told her to pick out whatever she thought grandpa would like. She picked out this fish box because it had a handle to carry it and fishies cause grandpa was fishing.




No comments:
Post a Comment