Our ceramic figurines were finished so I picked them up today.
Here are McKenzie's horses.
And my bowl - outside
insideWe had Another wicked storm blow through this evening. Harley was so scared and whining and when I explained to McKenzie why he was crying she walked over and petted him and said, "It's okay Harley, it's just thunder." So cute.
Tonight we went to our dogs' breeder to see Harley's newest puppies. McKenzie thought they were, "So Cute!"
After seeing the puppies we stopped at Toys R Us and walked around looking at all the neat toys. It's a good thing I don't have a lot of money or McKenzie would be REALLY spoiled.McKenzie was having fun finding interesting places to put her sticker from the Walmart greeter.
McKenzie decided to have seconds of rice for dinner and decided that the serving spoon would be fun to use.
McKenzie working on her batting technique.







No comments:
Post a Comment