Tuesday, August 31, 2010

242 - 5 nights of dinner

My boss bought me the Eat Clean Diet Cookbook and the Eat Clean Diet for Families and Kids book today as a belated birthday present. I am excited to try some of the dishes inside as she has let me taste a few that she has made over the last few months and they were really good.
Tomorrow's dinner should look something like this.
Thursday's dinner should resemble this.
Friday.
Saturday
Sunday


I'll keep you posted on how they taste and how closely they resemble the pictures.

I hope to incorporate many more healthy and really balanced meals into our lives. This is mainly as I find it very difficult to cook on the nights that Mike is working and for the sake of McKenzie and I, I feel that if I have a plan I may actually follow through.

No comments: