Saturday, August 7, 2010

219 - HELLO - back home again

After an 8 hour ride with a little girl who has eaten A LOT of cherries in the last few days (yes that does mean A LOT of roadside messy potty breaks) we finally made it home. Daddy had dinner ready for us. Yeah Daddy.
McKenzie and Daddy doing some tickle bonding.
The picture from the other day where McKenzie and I were painting her pinecone, I used the timer on the camera. Didn't think much more of it. Tonight McKenzie asked to take a picture and after snapping one the conventional way, set it on the bed and ran over to Daddy and said, "get ready Daddy, we take picture". I guess she does pay close attention to EVERYTHING we do. I helped her set the timer and she ran over to take this picture with Daddy using the timer.
Then Mommy got in on the action.
Two peas in a pod making funny faces!

No comments: