Can't believe I posted every day in January. Some days much easier than others. To celebrate I made my new recipe for Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yum!
Here is McKenzie having a taste.
Two year old approved! (this is McKenzie trying to give a thumbs up)
I can post the recipe if anyone wants it though I did email it around to a few people. Warning if you are going to make them. The recipe says it makes 30 and I made my first sheet the normal size I make cookies and only ended up with 23. They are very rich though so I think it would be good to make them smaller and actually get the full 30.
After cookies, McKenzie wanted to watch some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the computer. We tape the show for her so she can watch it on the TV and she does but sometimes she still specifically wants to watch it on the computer...even though we have all seen the episodes they have on the computer 10 times each!
No comments:
Post a Comment