Wednesday, February 3, 2010

34 - Crying all day long

If you need a good cry tomorrow or Friday just tune into Country 105. I cried all day today. They have their radio-thon on at the Alberta Children's Hospital. I cry for 3 days straight when it is on. Some of the stories are so inspirational and some are so hard to hear. More so now that we have McKenzie. I came home tonight and gave her lots of hugs and kisses.
Any votes on this "tableau"? I set this up this way after I took the Christmas decorations down but I am still not sure I like how it looks. Too much going on?

SHELBY - reminder to self to catch up with you soon and drop this off. We have the BEST BABYSITTER IN THE WORLD and she is willing to work for $$ or gift cards. LOVE HER!




No comments: