Sunday, February 21, 2010

52 - Busy Sunday

Lazy Sundays are for amateurs! This morning Daphne and the kids stopped by to play.


They found our 3D glasses and wanted to get in on the action.


Pretty girl!
They stayed for lunch and the kids played all morning while Daphne and I crafted.

As they got ready to leave, it was hugs...

...and kisses all around.
(this one lasted for a really really long time...hmmmm, I think Mr Bates was making a move on our girl!)
After this McKenzie decided not to nap so we ran over to Heather and Gords to drop off a gift card for Shelby that we owed her for babysitting. I was telling them about the Nuwave Oven I was going to use for dinner while Maks and McKenzie played.
For Heather, this is the Nuwave Oven that I used to make dinner tonight.
Then Grandpa Gyorkos came over for dinner.
And after I cooked a nice dinner...this is how Daddy and Grandpa "ate" dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT WAS THE U.S. AGAINST CANADA - WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!! IT WAS THE SAME AT OUR HOUSE - MOM

heather said...

Think I have room for another toy? :) Looks pretty cool!