Thursday, February 4, 2010

35 - A visiting we go...

McKenzie has been asking Mike for the last few days if they can "Go see Bubba?" Tonight I called and Heather and Gord nicely said we could come by for a visit.
Hmmmm, Bubba there are a lot of toys here. What should we play with first?
We had a lovely visit. Mommy and Heather got to talk seeds and spring and nice weather. Was a little jarring to walk home in the frosty winter weather.
Here is McKenzie saying goodbye to Heather.

Here she is saying goodbye to Gord...can't see her...she is that blob running away in the lower left. She was scared he would tickle her I think. He did get 5, 10, 15 prior to the camera coming out and she was giggling when she ran away so I think they are still friends.

When we got home we said hi and night night to Daddy then off to sit on the potty. I gave her a very quick pedicure and then McKenzie asked if she could try. Why not? So I gave her the brush. She started painting her finger nails...


...and here she is holding them up and she is actually blowing too to dry them off. Too cute. For a kid with a mom that does not actually paint her nails she is catching on very quick.

Must have learned it from Grandma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DOES GRANDMA GO CROSS-EYED TOO WHEN SHE IS BLOWING THEM DRY?