Saturday, February 6, 2010

37 - Playdate

I called Kari yesterday afternoon to see if she and Maks would like to come out to Okotoks with us this morning to check out Playtopia. They were up for it! Yeah - Playdate!
Here we are all strapped into the Nagmobile and ready to go.
(if you don't know why I call the van the nagmobile check out the license plate I got assigned by registries next time I see you)
The facility is great. Very clean and well set up and only about 15-20 minutes from home. Would likely take that long to get to one here in the city when you contend with lights and traffic etc.
McKenzie wanted to start out in the ball pit. She quite liked sitting in all the balls.
She would pick one up, name it's colour, and then throw it.
She only hit someone once and she did apologize.
Next it was off to try to climb up the slides. By the time we left there were a lot more kids there so I think she was a little annoyed that they wanted to slide down them so she couldn't climb up them.
Maks mastered the toddler slide. McKenzie wanted no part of the slide though she did like climbing up the colourful steps you can see to the side of the slide.
I love how 2 year olds "play together".
Just before we left the bouncy house was not busy so we let them have a go. They seemed to quite enjoy it once they got the hang of it.
Wee!

Bouncy house fun!

Slide king!

No comments: