McKenzie has been a little shy, to put it nicely, around Poppa Gord lately. Tonight on the way over to visit, I explained what a nice man he was and how much he cared for her and she decided she "Not scared anymore" and would give high fives.
She did one better than that and he got a hug when we were leaving.

I quickly snapped this holding my camera out to the side as she gave a hug to Gramma Heather and when I downloaded it I really liked how I got the reflection too.

Hope neither of you mind featuring in the blog tonight as I didn't exactly, okay not at all, ask your permission first. I figured in your family blog appearances are par for the course.
1 comment:
We are honored! I too liked the reflection. Love the new look of your blog as well.
Post a Comment