McKenzie likes to make puddles out of rainy days, so to speak, and had fun splashing in the puddles up and down our alley this morning.
Splish, splash.
Met Maks and Kari for lunch at McDonalds today. Ever the lady...they had a lot of fun playing on in the Playland room they have there.Playdoh.
Cooking a meal together.
Maks kissing McKenzie's Barbie
After her nap. McKenzie worked on her first pasta picture.
Cooking a meal together.
Maks kissing McKenzie's Barbie
After her nap. McKenzie worked on her first pasta picture.While McKenzie was napping, I went and got a few groceries. I picked up this dress at Superstore with my superbucks...yeah free clothes. Now I need your help online world. My hubby said the dress is nice but that the brown belt doesn't look good. The dress is an indigo blue and I thought the brown accessories made a nice contrast. He feels that it should have a same coloured belt or "something". Please weigh in with your opinions. You won't hurt my feelings and I would like to know if the brown looks nice or if I am off base. I would certainly rather find out prior to wearing it out. thanks in advance for your advice.



3 comments:
I like the contrast with the brown belt - it accents your waist and takes the eye away from the butt!! Love you - MOM
Are you saying my butt is big??? Just kidding. Thanks for the feedback!
I like the brown belt as well. The contrast is great!
Post a Comment