Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. George E Woodbury

234 pictures in and I forgot to take a picture yesterday. Nothing happened, there was no reason that distracted me, I just forgot. My laptop has been getting fixed and so I have not posted in a week but I have been taking pictures, faithfully, every day and yesterday...nothing. It was an okay day nothing much going on. Mike worked and McKenzie and I had a nice evening crafting and playing. I thought about what to take a picture of. I planned a few in my mind. Then I put McKenzie to bed, had a bath and went to bed myself. Can't go back and redo yesterday, nor would I want to, so onward it is on a slightly less than 365 challenge. My apologies, loyal readers.

1 comment:

heather said...

Glad to have you back. I was about to phone to make sure you were ok. :) Love the background!!