Beautifully said Lisa. You are in my thoughts. If there is anything I can do, just let me know. If you are alone for supper tomorrow night, let me know and you can join us. We have our cardiac dietician appt in the am so supper could be interesting. Take care.
I'm sorry for your loss, Lisa. I, too, am glad you were able to go out last week and spend some time with her. May memories comfort you during this difficult time.
3 comments:
Beautifully said Lisa. You are in my thoughts. If there is anything I can do, just let me know. If you are alone for supper tomorrow night, let me know and you can join us. We have our cardiac dietician appt in the am so supper could be interesting. Take care.
my thoughts are with you and your family at this very difficult time. I am so glad you were able to go out and visit with her over the last week.
take care.
I'm sorry for your loss, Lisa. I, too, am glad you were able to go out last week and spend some time with her. May memories comfort you during this difficult time.
Post a Comment