It was a lovely day today so this morning McKenzie and I walked to the park. Since it was so nice out, McKenzie did not have to wear her winter coat and was very excited to get to wear her Spring/rain jacket.
The whole way to the park she kept asking me if it would rain...I had to take this picture of what the day looked like so you could see how hard it was not to laugh at the question...no, honey. It's not going to rain.

When we got to the park there was someone using the baby swing and McKenzie really wanted to swing so I thought we could try the big kid swing for the first time. She loved it!

Next it was on to the slide. Not to slide down mind you, just to climb up and climb back down. This worked fine until other kids wanted to use it...took a little logistical planning then.

I asked here what she was doing here and she told me she was "Holding it up".

After awhile this little girl arrived and stared putting the rocks onto the bottom of the slide. McKenzie thought this was a GREAT idea and started helping out.
No comments:
Post a Comment